We are a specialty practice and we see our patients by referral from their Primary Care Physician (PCP) or as a follow-up to a hospital admission.
1. As a specialist, we do not coordinate primary care activities for our patients. Please contact your Primary Care Physician (PCP) for assistance obtaining follow-up referrals, completion of disability claim paperwork, and completion of work release or light duty requests.
2. We do not provide laboratory testing or imaging study results by telephone
3. We do not prescribe Narcotics or Anxiolytics
4. Please contact your pharmacy to request prescription refills
5. Payment for services is due at the time of the visit. We accept cash, check, or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, and American Express).